Snowman Season Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
I made this project over on Facebook last night and when I saved the video to my phone it saved it in portrait orientation… not sure what happened so I had to re-film it. Click here if you would like to watch the live unedited version.
This is the same box as Week 7 of the12 Weeks of Halloween and it’s made exactly the same with the exception of how to keep the box closed.
During the live video last night I finally figured out How to stamp line up stamps for the snowman builder punch. See the video below if you would like to learn.
Here’s the Snowman Season Box video …
Box Template #11
Coffee & a Card
Coffee & a Card on Facebook – Wednesday, September 25, 2019 – 10am Central Time.
Grab a cup of coffee and come sit with me while I make a card on my Chic n Scratch Facebook business page.
Thanks & have a great day!
Tote 1: Total Value $51.31 Cost: $42.75
Tote 2: Total Value: $58.20 Cost $48.50
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – September 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles
September Host Code: R4AM9WHB
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Chic Candy #42 – Click here to enter to win!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie