Halloween Gatefold Card by Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
I made this card live this morning over on Facebook and I’ve edited the video and posted it below. If you would prefer to watch the live unedited version click here.
After I stamped the Frankenstein image I colored him with three Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut him out with the Layering Ovals Dies.
Here’s a picture of the inside…
Here’s the video ….
Thanks & have a great day!
Tote 1: Total Value $51.31 Cost: $42.75
Tote 2: Total Value: $58.20 Cost $48.50
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – September 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles
September Host Code: R4AM9WHB
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Chic Candy #42 – Click here to enter to win!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie