Fall Adhesive Totes Reminder with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda.
Stock up on your Stampin’ Up! Adhesive and save money!!
Our price reflects FREE TAX and FREE SHIPPING.
Adhesive Tote One
- Stampin’ Dimensionals $4 value
- Stampin’ Mini Dimensionals $4 value
- Tear & Tape $7 value
- Glue Dots $5.25 value
- Liquid Glue $4 value
- Fine Tip Glue Pin $7 value
- Snail Refill $4.50 value
- Snail: $7 value
Total Value $51.31
Adhesive Tote Two
- Two (2) Stampin’ Dimensionals $8 value
- Two (2) Stampin’ Mini Dimensionals $8 value
- Two (2) Tear & Tape $14 value
- Two (2) Glue Dots $10.50 value
- Two (2) Liquid Glue $8 value
Total Value: $58.20
- To pre-order an Adhesive Tote, please fill out my form.
- Once the form is complete you’ll receive an email with a link to pay (check your spam folder if you don’t see it immediately).
- Your order is not finalized until payment is made.
- Shipping will take approximately two weeks.
- If a back-order situation occurs I will contact you via email. Please make sure your email address is entered correctly.
- If you have any questions please contact me by clicking here.
Here’s a video of both adhesive totes …. This video was filmed in March and we’re offering them again.
Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares – Today is the last day!
96 Sheets of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper from 8 NEW packs of Designer Series Paper from the 2019 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
September Host Code: R4AM9WHB
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – September 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie