Host Code with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
When you shop with Angie you have flexibility to choose between one of two programs.
Host Code or Chic Rewards
Both programs may not be combined.
You can find our most recent Host Code on the front page of our blog.
Host Code program details are below.
- Order $50 (before tax and shipping) using the Hostess Code and receive a free gift.
- Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
- Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous tutorials via email.
- These gifts will ship once we close the order and the product has arrived.
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Hostess Code.
- This offer will change every month and could change more than once a month.
- Gifts ship once we close the order and the product has arrived (approximately 30 days).
Please do not use the Host Code on an order over $150…. your order will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards and that’s a better deal and it qualifies for Chic Rewards.
Reminder: If you use a Hostess Code, Chic Rewards will NOT be eligible for that order.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THE HOST CODE?
Using the Host Code helps me qualify for Host Rewards that I redeem for your free merchandise. I pay for the shipping to send these free items to you and by you using the Host Code it helps cover the expense.
WHY HAVE TWO REWARDS PROGRAMS?
Chic Rewards existed before the Stampin’ Up! Host Code program and I have too many customers that love it to take it away … therefor I’m giving you a choice of which program you want to use.
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me by clicking here.