Chic Rewards = FREE Stamp Set OR a set of Dies!
You can use your Chic Rewards to earn a FREE Stamp Set OR a FREE Set of Framelits valued at $45!!
What is Chic Rewards?
Chic Rewards is my frequent shopper program and it’s available to all my customers.
- Track your Chic Rewards (see form below).
- When you reach Twenty (20) Chic Rewards, you get a FREE Stamp Set of your choice OR a FREE Set of Dies (valued at $45.00 from any current catalog).
- REDEEM – Claim the FREE Stamp Set or Dies by filling out the online form below (or print the form at the very bottom). If you choose to use the form you can either email it or mail it.
More Chic Rewards Program Details
- You are responsible for tracking your orders.
- You earn one Chic Reward for every $25. *$24.95 does not qualify for a punch. * Orders can not be combined to reach $25. If you order 48.70…..you get one Chic Reward. The leftover amount does not carry over.
- Punches are based on product subtotal before tax and shipping.
- Collect 20 Chic Rewards and redeem for ANY Stamp Set or a set of Dies valued at 45.00 or below.
- Punches expire in two years from their purchase date.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery of your free stamps.
- Chic Rewards are not earned with Host Code Gifts.
- Watch for Double Chic Rewards – I offer them at least three times and a year and sometimes more!!
- Place an on-line order or click here to email me an order.
Click here if would like to Print the Chic Rewards Form to keep track of your punches.
The list below does not count towards Chic Rewards.
- Hostess Code/Host Code Gifts
- Online Classes/ Workshops
- Make n Take Packets
- Designer Series Paper Shares
- Chic Shop – product sold here on my blog – example: Chic Stands, Coasters, Retired product
- Stampin’ Blends Club – Ink Pad Club
- Bella’s Bundles
- Black Friday / Cyber Monday
- Chic n Crafts & Games
Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!! If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me by clicking here.
Please note that our Chic Rewards program is subject to change when necessary.