Snowman Season Holiday Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This is the same box as Week 5 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween and on one I used Seaside Spray Cardstock. I used the 2019 – 2021 In Colors Designer Series Paper to decorate the box. The polka dot circle is from the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper and it’s so popular that’s already on the LOW INVENTORY REPORT (bummer).
The “No Peeking Til Christmas” is from the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set and this is the 3rd image I’ve shared with you from that stamp set.
To color the Snowman I used the following Stampin’ Blends Markers…
If you’re a fan of Snowman … you’re going to LOVE the Snowman Season Bundle!!
Box Template #9
Coffee and a Card
Coffee & a Card on Facebook – Wednesday, September 11, 2019 – 10am Central Time. Grab a cup of coffee and come sit with me while I make a card on my Chic n Scratch Facebook business page.
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
If you’re having trouble signing in to my online store and placing a Stampin’ Up! order please contact me! I’d be happy to place the order for you. Stampin’ Up! is aware of the problem and we hope it’s resolved soon. If you can change web browsers and use Firefox that should fix the problem. I’m sorry I know many of you use smart phones and tablets and I feel your pain!!
Thanks & have a great day!
September Host Code: R4AM9WHB
Spooktacular Bash Class Packet
- FREE Class Packet by placing a minimum Stampin’ Up! order using Host Code: 2S33JN2E
- Place a minimum order of $50 using the Host and receive the Spooktacular Bash Class Packet.
- Or Click HERE To Order.
Class Packet includes:
- Six 6 x 6 sheets of Monster Bash Designer Series Paper.
- Cardstock and Ribbon to complete all five projects.
- PDF Class Instructions
- Special Note: The class packet does not include the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes
Tote 1: Total Value $51.31 Cost: $42.75
Tote 2: Total Value: $58.20 Cost $48.50
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – September 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie