Dinoroar Tissue Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda.
The Dinoroar Tissue Box was made with my Box Template 4 and I used the Dino Days Bundle with the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper.
This box is made with a 4-1/4 x 11-3/4 sheet of the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper and you could make it with cardstock as well. Since Kleenex is very lightweight it’s okay to use the Designer Series Paper. But, if you’re using this box for something heavier try using 12 x 12 cardstock (cut it to measure 4-1/4 x 11-3/4).
The picture below shows the box with the Kleenex.
- Detailed Trio Punch to round the corners of the top of the box.
- 2″ Circle Punch for the greeting.
- Starburst Punch for the Pretty Peacock Cardstock.
- 1″ Circle Punch to cut the half circle to remove the Kleenex.
Here’s the Tissue Box open ….
Box Template 4 – CLICK HERE to Print Box Template #4.
Here’s the video tutorial ….
This is the first project in my Dinoroar Class Packet and I’m super excited to offer it!!
- Dinoroar Host Code: 7BXTVRZV
- Place a minimum order of $50 using the Host Code and receive the Dinoroar Class Packet
- Or purchase the Class Packet by clicking here.
- I’ll share more details as soon as I design more projects.
Thanks & have a great day!!
p.s. I’ve had lots of people ask why I’m not on the Stampin’ Up! Incentive trip to the Greek Isles and I wanted to explain why I’m not there since I did earn it. But first let me say that I appreciate you choosing me to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and making it possible for me to earn the trips!!!! The reason I’m not on the trip is because of two reasons.
- I don’t travel well to places that require 24 hours of travel. I’ve tried every trick …special socks, drinking lots of water … I’m not an idle person and to sit for hours on end is torture …even though I love to read and watch movies … it’s my body that doesn’t cooperate. My husband says that my legs are like squirrels building a nest LOL
- The time change…. I wake up everyday between 6 and 7, I haven’t set an alarm in years. Need I say more?
Please don’t feel bad for me … I’m truly okay with it. I skipped Figi, I skipped Thailand and now the Greek Isles … but my life is still very blessed and I’m okay not being there. Although it is killing me that they got the Holiday Catalog. I keep saying to myself … it’s okay we can’t order anything until August as demonstrators … and customers it’s September.
But there is good news … Stampin’ Up! brought back the Cash Out option which means I will get the Holiday Catalog and Pillow Gifts as some point after they return … YAY!!! I can’t wait to get my box!!!! This reminds me of when I was waiting for my Starter Kit to arrive … it was the longest week of my life 🙂
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31, 2019.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes.
- If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- Click here to see how to redeem Bonus Days Coupons in August.
Extra Extra Recruiting Promotion
From July 1 until August 31, you can join my team and become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in your Starter Kit. You will pay $99 and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit. THEN, you’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $10 coupon code.
- Coupon codes expire October 31, 2019; after this date, they will no longer be valid.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me! I would love to have you join my Chics Paper Ink family and I welcome business and hobby demonstrators!!!
Are you thinking about joining as a Hobby Demonstrator? Click here to listen to my recording of the difference between hobby demonstrator and business demonstrator (the recording was made several years ago but the information is still accurate).
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership.
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!
- Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters
- Chic Candy #28
- July Host Code: WXNDKCPQ
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List