Vacation is over and I’m back in my office. Thank you all so much for being patient with me! I look forward to getting back to work and creating some really fun projects!!
I don’t have a project for you this morning but I will be back on my normal schedule of going live on Facebook. Monday evenings at 7pm central time and Wednesday mornings at 10am.
Facebook LIVE is tonight. It will take place at 7pm central time over on my Chic n Scratch business page. Click here to go there now. If you can’t see the video at 7pm … give it a few minutes and try again.
Storage by Stampin’ Up! is back in stock and I’m giving away one package of the Stampin’ Blends Storage Trays (five trays).
Leave a comment on this blog post to enter to win Chic Candy #28. If you not sure what to say … share with me what kind of projects you’d like to see in the next couple months. This time of year is a little challenging because I’m ready to start Holiday projects but the Holiday Catalog doesn’t go live until September.
Each of the Stampin’ Blends Storage Trays stores 6 Stampin’ Blends markers.
* 5 white plastic craft storage trays
* Silicone feet keep trays from slipping
* 5″ x 5″ x 7/8″ (12.7 x 12.7 x 2.2 cm)
* Lids sold separately
If you too were on vacation last week please check out all the July Promotions below.
Thanks & have a great day!!
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31, 2019.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes.
- If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- Click here to see how to redeem Bonus Days Coupons in August.
Extra Extra Recruiting Promotion
From July 1 until August 31, you can join my team and become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in your Starter Kit. You will pay $99 and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit. THEN, you’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $10 coupon code.
- Coupon codes expire October 31, 2019; after this date, they will no longer be valid.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me! I would love to have you join my Chics Paper Ink family and I welcome business and hobby demonstrators!!!
Are you thinking about joining as a Hobby Demonstrator? Click here to listen to my recording of the difference between hobby demonstrator and business demonstrator (the recording was made several years ago but the information is still accurate).
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership.
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!
- Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters
- July Host Code: WXNDKCPQ
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
- Order $50 using this Host Code and receive a free gift.
- Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
- Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous tutorials via email.
- These gifts will ship once we close the order and the product has arrived.