Thank you all for the birthday wishes this weekend!! We had a family dinner on Friday and on Saturday Dave took me shopping for flowers/plants and then we had Sushi. After lunch I got to sit and sew for a few hours.
I shared the picture below on Facebook and I’m sharing it with y’all too because I love this system so much!! The quilt I’m working on is the Fat Quarter Shop Mystery Block of the Month Quilt 2021 (yes, I’m late to the party). To keep my blocks organized I use the Lori Holt Design Boards. They come in all shapes and sizes and they sell out all the time. My favorite sizes are the 10″ and the 14″ and I can stack them on top of each other. This is block six and Block seven is on another board. The stickers are Riley Blake Sew Handy Stickers and they are a must too!
And one more personal note… Olivia is 6 months old today. Can you believe it?
Now for some business stuff …
NEW Host Code: BZYURQFU
Free Host Code Gift with a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping) and you have a choice with this Host Code.
- A. Clear Bag + Stampin’ Dimensionals + Liquid Glue
- B. Stampin Blends Markers (your choice of color
Special note about the Stampin’ Blends Markers – we have some colors retiring and the may sell out.
- Minimum order is $50 on one order – multiple orders can not be combined. Orders under $50 will receive our Just Stampin Tutorials.
- One Host code gift per order is allowed. If you place a 2nd order you qualify for a 2nd gift.
CLICK HERE to fill out the form after you’ve placed your order.
Need help placing an order? – CLICK HERE to watch my video on how to place a Stampin’ Up! order using your computer or Smart Phone.
Chic n Scratch Live #90
I’ll be stamping live on YouTube and Facebook on Tuesday at 7pm central time. I hope you can make it!
- CLICK HERE to watch on You Tube at 7pm (central time).
- CLICK HERE to watch on Facebook at 7pm (central time).
Card Club Status – March
Product has arrived and the cutting has begun!
CLICK HERE to Learn More about Card Club
Chic Candy 163
You have two ways to enter to win Chic Candy 163!
- One (1) entries for every $25 when placing a Stampin’ Up! order with me between March 7th – 14th. Be sure to leave a comment… to get more entries.
- One (1) entry – Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 163 blog post.
Just Stampin Tutorials – Free with an order
When you place an order with me this month you will receive these awesome tutorials!
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $7.95 (one month price). Click here to order.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Card Club – Card Club is a package sent to your door every month with 8 cards and all the supplies you need to make them. Click HERE for details. Current members, login here.
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Click here to subscribe to my newsletter.
- Join Stampin’ Up! – $175 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos/Discount Shoppers and Business Builders are welcome!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- Fabric Basket – Click here to learn how to make a Fabric Basket
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!!
CLICK HERE On Shop Online – OrderwithAngie.com
Happy Belated Birthday Angie! Peggy
Happy Birthday! Cute bag. I enjoy all the projects you share. Thank you for taking the time to share them with us.