Last night we made this Simple & Cute Gift Card Holder using the All Bundled Up Stamp Set. It was one of the cards we were considering for our All Bundled Up Class but decided to make a Pop Up Gift Card Holder instead.
Our video below also includes the Holiday Mini Catalog Last Chance Retiring List.
Here’s a picture of the inside….
The base of our card is Polished Pink and the Designer Series Paper is the Host Paper – Celebrate Everything….sadly it’s retiring with the Holiday Mini Catalog.
Most of the die cutting was done with the Stylish Shapes Dies but the snowflake was cut out with the Celebration Tags Dies.
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Simple & Cute Gift Card Holder.
Things to Print
- Printable – PDF that includes pictures, supplies and measurements.
CLICK HERE to print the Printable
Stampin’ Up! Products
Don’t forget to enter to win my YouTube Chic Candy! I’ll post the winners on Thursday.
- Design a Treat Stamp Set + Design a Treat Box Dies – Sheri Kline
- Peekaboo Treat Bags + Calming Camellia Stamp Set – Ramona Culp
- Framed & Festive Class Packet – Jant (Used2flyn)
Clearance Rack and Last Chance List
At midnight mountain time which is 1am central time, some of the Retiring Product will be discounted!! We went through the list last night and you have to check out those prices!! I’ve cleaned up the PDF’s and made the font larger.
- CLICK HERE to Print the Retiring List
- CLICK HERE to Print the Carry Over List
- CLICK HERE to Print a Shopping List
Don’t forget to check the CLEARANCE RACK!! Those items will sell out FAST!!!
Here’s those times again… Midnight mountain time, 1am central time, 2am eastern time, 11pm pacific.
HOST CODE: UDD3T2JH
Free gift with a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping) and you have a choice with this Host Code.
- A. Classic Stamp Pad – your choice of color
- B. Stampin’ Blends Markers – your choice of color
CLICK HERE to fill out the form after you’ve placed your order.
Need help placing an order? – CLICK HERE to watch my video on how to place a Stampin’ Up! order using your computer or Smart Phone
Purchase a Kit on December 1st
If you attended my live video last night you heard me mention that if you purchase a Kit from me on December first, I’ll send you a little gift. But, you have to tell me you ordered a kit and I need the name of the kit. I’ve made it super easy, CLICK HERE to fill out my form, after you have placed your order.
Here’s the nitty gritty
- You can find all the kits here, but make sure I’m listed as your demonstrator.
- Paper Pumpkin kits are not included.
- One gift per person
- Gifts will ship December 6th
If you have any questions, please send me an email by clicking here.
Chic Candy 156 – LAST DAY
You have Two ways to enter to win Chic Candy 156!
- One (1) entries for every $25 when placing a Stampin’ Up! order with me between November 25th – 30th. Be sure to leave a comment… to get more entries.
- One (1) entry – Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 156 blog post.
January – April Mini Catalog
If you would like the NEW Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration Catalog, please CLICK HERE to fill out my form to request your copy. The catalogs go live in January and will ship mid to late December.
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Join Stampin’ Up! –
$125 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos/Discount Shoppers and Business Builders are welcome!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!!