Gift Card Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda.
To make this box I used the Warm Hugs Bundle that includes the Warm Hugs Stamp Set and Warm Wrap Dies.
The box itself was made with Old Olive Cardstock along with the Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper.
This box is will hold all sorts of things…. just to name a few….
- Gift Card
- Mini Charm Pack
- Tape Measure
- Hand Sanitizer Wipes (single packets)
Here’s a close up picture ….
This box was made with Box Template 45. Click here to Print Box Template 45
All the supplies are shown at the bottom of this blog post an on my FREE Inspiration Sheet.
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Gift Card Box.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
NOVEMBER 15TH – 30TH HOST CODE
November Host Code: 62VRY6XJ
- Free Gift with a Minimum $50 order.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Chic Candy 93
Coming Home Bundle includes:
- Coming Home Stamp Set
- Home Together Dies
You have two ways to enter to win!
- Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 93 blog post.
- Place an order between Nov 9th – 15th (leave a comment too and get triple entries).
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the November Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie