Holiday Berry Basket with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My project for you today is the same box (basket) as Week 10 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween. But, this berry basket is bigger. It’s made with the Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper that measures 8-1/4″ x 8-1/4″.
I used the Festive Post Stamp Set with Misty Moonlight and Old Olive … I love that combo of colors together!!
After I stamped the images I cut it out with the Essential Tag Punch.
I put two packs of Oreos in the 3″ x 9″ Printed Gusseted Bag and then tied it closed with the Misty Moonlight In Color Ribbon and the Metallic Mesh Ribbon. This box/basket will hold all sorts of candy.
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Holiday Berry Basket.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Win a FREE Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
How to earn entries:
- Place a Stampin’ Up! order with me October 16th – 31st and get one entry for every $25 (tax and shipping not included).
- No purchase necessary to enter to win … Click here to leave a comment on the post (one comment per person).
If the winner already owns the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine they can choose up to $100 in Free product of their choice. We will announce the winner on November 4th.
Extra Gift with Host Code
HOST CODE: TB3EGKSJ
- Free Gift with a Minimum $50 order + a FREE Pack of Rhinestones.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the October Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Chic Candy 90
- Celebration Labels Dies
- All the Trimmings Embellishments
You have two ways to enter to win!
- Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 90 blog post.
- Place an order between October 19th – 25th (leave a comment too and get double entries).
- Designer Series Paper Sale – 15 percent off Designer Series Paper in October – Click here for all the details.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
- Placing Orders via phone – If you place your orders with me by calling Stampin’ Up! please let me know (due to the new system not letting you order). Unfortunately, the system does not send me an email when your order is placed. I’m very sorry! If I could fix this issue I would!
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie