12 Weeks of Halloween 2020 Week 11 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My 11th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween series is this super easy treat holder. You can get three of them out of one sheet of Cardstock.
I make these quick and simple treat holders every year! Everyone needs a last minute quick and easy project and this one will hold the Halloween Snack size bags of candy. Some examples are Sour Patch Kids, Skittles, Reeses Pieces, M&M’s, the list goes on!!
I used two stamps sets on this treat holder.
The Designer Series Paper is Plaid Tidings and you can make four of these if you only decorate the front. This pack of paper is on sale this month (October).
The bats were cut out with the Halloween Magic Dies. To keep the treat holder closed I used the following ribbon …
In my video I accidentally make a larger version but the inspiration sheet below has the correct measurements.
Step by Step instructions on how to make Week 11 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Win a FREE Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
How to earn entries:
- Place a Stampin’ Up! order with me October 16th – 31st and get one entry for every $25 (tax and shipping not included).
- No purchase necessary to enter to win … leave a comment on this post (one comment per person).
If the winner already owns the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine they can choose up to $100 in Free product of their choice. We will announce the winner on November 4th.
Extra Gift with Host Code!!
HOST CODE: TB3EGKSJ
- Free Gift with a Minimum $50 order + a FREE Pack of Rhinestones.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the October Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Chic Candy 90
- Celebration Labels Dies
- All the Trimmings Embellishments
You have two ways to enter to win!
- Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 90 blog post.
- Place an order between October 19th – 25th (leave a comment too and get double entries).
- Designer Series Paper Sale – 15 percent off Designer Series Paper in October – Click here for all the details.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie
Click HERE to shop online – OrderwithAngie.com
Always need last minute treat holders, thanks for the great ideas!
This project is so cute and will be perfect for last minute treating.
I just love your box patterns! I made some this past week for my stamp club members and my adult children. They just love them! Thanks so much for sharing!
Love the little treat bags. Definitely going to make some for the kiddos.
Cute treat holder, and I don’t mind seeing the cat again!
I love your work, your treat packaging and your videos; thanks for all your sharing!!
Such a quick and easy treat bag! Thanks for sharing!
super cute and fast project! Love your fingernails!!!
Love this cute and fast project! Also… Love your fingernails!!!
Adorable treat holder! Love the cute kitty!
Love this little treat holder! Perfect for those last minute Halloween gifts/treats…and easily customizable using the supplies we have on hand. Thanks for all the great ideas!