12 Weeks of Halloween 2020 Week 10 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My 10th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween series is my Frankie Box. Every year I make a Frankie and I was super excited to use a Berry Box this year!!
The hair was cut out with the Special Days Dies. The white of the eyes are cut out with a 3/4 Circle Punch, the Old Olive too. The Basic Black in the center of the eye was cut out with the circle in the Sweetest Borders Dies. I used the Dino Dies and draw his mouth (by tracing the edge) but you could also free hand draw it. If you have any of our retired punches, feel free to use those to make your Frankie face.
The one below was made without a tag.
Step by Step instructions on how to make Week 10 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
This Box was made with Box Template #44.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Win a FREE Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
How to earn entries:
- Place a Stampin’ Up! order with me October 16th – 31st and get one entry for every $25 (tax and shipping not included).
- No purchase necessary to enter to win … leave a comment on this post (one comment per person).
If the winner already owns the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine they can choose up to $100 in Free product of their choice. We will announce the winner on November 4th.
Extra Gift with Host Code
HOST CODE: TB3EGKSJ
- Free Gift with a Minimum $50 order + a FREE Pack of Rhinestones.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the October Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Chic Candy 89
- Layering Circles Dies
- Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Real Red Curly Ribbon
You have two ways to enter to win!
- Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 89 blog post.
- Place an order between October 12th – 18th (leave a comment too and get double entries).
- Designer Series Paper Sale – 15 percent off Designer Series Paper in October – Click here for all the details.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie