12 Weeks of Halloween 2020 Week 8 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My 8th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween series is this Halloween Box that will hold the snack size Rice Krispie Treats or some Twizzlers.
The box was made with Magic In this Night Designer Series Paper that measures 8-1/2″ x 11″. The bats were also cut out of the Magic In This Night DSP with the Halloween Magic Dies.
Step by Step instructions on how to make Week 8 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
This Box was made with Box Template #42.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the October Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
OCTOBER HOST CODE: WQYAPWJB
Free Gift with a Minimum $50 order
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Chic Candy 88
- Most Wonderful Time Stamp Set
- Coordinating Designer Series Paper
- Gold/White Tinsel
- Faceted Starts
You have two ways to enter to win!
- Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 88 blog post.
- Place an order between October 5th – 11th (leave a comment too and get double entries).
- Designer Series Paper Sale – 15 percent off Designer Series Paper in October – Click here for all the details.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie