How to Make the Wildly Happy Fun Fold Easter Card with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda.
My project today is a Fun Fold Card that’s one of my favorites!! I make it every season using different Stamps, Ink and Paper.
The base of the card is Petal Pink Cardstock that I embossed with the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder. The Bunnies are from the Wildly Happy Stamp Set and the “Happy Easter” was cut out using the Word Wishes Dies.
The Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon makes this card!!
Here’s the inside of the card…
The bunnies were colored with our Stampin’ Blends Markers:
I cut them out with the Stitched Shapes Dies. And, the scallop square behind them was cut out with the Layering Squares Dies.
How to Video
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Wildly Happy Fun Fold Easter Card.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click HERE to print or download.
Petal Pink: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4”
Whisper White: 8-1/2” x 3-1/2” score @ 4-1/4”
Petal Pink: 3-1/4” x 4″
Whisper White: 3” x 3-3/4”
Petal Pink: scraps for die cutting
Whisper White: scraps for die cutting
Thank YOU for stopping by and have a great day!
- Sale a Bration – Receive free Sale a Bration gifts from Stampin’ Up! with a $50 or more! Click HERE to view them.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Coordination Product Release – Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration. Click HERE for details.
- Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set – All orders of $300 or more will receive the Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set Item #152384 – Ladybugs Dies #153588
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- Join Stampin’ Up! for $99 – There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive: Mini Paper Trimmer, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler, Your choice of a stamp set. You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here. Click here to Join Now
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
February 15th – 29th Host Code: WUKCFGTQ
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie
Click HERE to shop online – OrderwithAngie.com
So cute. I agree we need a better pink, like a baby pink.
Very cute card! Can’t wait to make it!
Adorable! You asked if we thought that this card is easy. I think that it is☺️
Cute card; I love fun folds! Thanks for sharing.
Sweet card! Love the soft pink color and those adorable bunnies!
Angie this is my favorite stamp set out of this year’s catalog and I love what you’ve done with it!
So, So, Cute. Thanks for sharing.