How to Make a Mini Milk Carton Cottage with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda.
My project today is this darling Mini Milk Carton Cottage that I made with the Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set. If you you don’t have ladybug set, you could use the Bonanza Dies or Wiggly Bugs (or Special Someone).
I used Real Red Cardstock to make the box and Basic Black Cardstock for the roof and it was embossed with the Basket Weave Embossing Folder. I used Basic Black Twine from the Country Club Twine Combo Pack to cover the staples on the roof. During my live video on Monday it was suggested that I color the staples with our Basic Black Stampin’ Blends Marker … what a great idea!
I colored the ladybug with our Stampin’ Blends Markers:
I cut the ladybug out with the Ladybugs Dies and added her to a stitched square cut out with the Stitched Shapes Dies.
How to Video
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Mini Milk Carton Cottage.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click HERE to print or download.
This box was made with Box Template #28C – Click HERE to print or download.
Coffee and a Card
Coffee & a Card on Facebook – Wednesday, February 26th, 2020 – 10:00 CST
Grab a cup of coffee and come sit with me while I make a card on my Chic n Scratch Facebook business page.
Thank YOU for stopping by and have a great day!
- Sale a Bration – Receive free Sale a Bration gifts from Stampin’ Up! with a $50 or more! Click HERE to view them.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Coordination Product Release – Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration. Click HERE for details.
- Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set – All orders of $300 or more will receive the Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set Item #152384 – Ladybugs Dies #153588
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- Join Stampin’ Up! for $99 – There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive: Mini Paper Trimmer, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler, Your choice of a stamp set. You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here. Click here to Join Now
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
February 15th – 29th Host Code: WUKCFGTQ
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie