Two Easter Fun Fold Cards with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
Today I’m sharing two Easter Fun Fold Cards made with the Welcome Easter Stamp Set.
The first card was made with So Saffron Cardstock and the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper. I embossed one side with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder. The flower embellishment was made with the Small Bloom Punch, Leaf Punch, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins and Basic Pearls.
Here’s a picture of the inside….
I used three sets of Dies on these two cards.
Here’s a picture of the inside…
Here’s the video …
Thanks and have a great day!
Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration.
- Spend $50 (before tax and shipping) and pick a free item from the Sale a Bration Brochure. You get one free item for every $50.
- Spend $100 and choose a Level 2 item (or two Level 1’s).
- If your order reaches $300, you will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set!
Join for $99
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive:
- Mini Paper Trimmer
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler
- Your choice of a stamp set
You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
February 15 – 29 Host Code: WUKCFGTQ
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Check out our Chic Rewards Program
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie