Valentines Projects with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
Here’s some cute Valentine Projects that I never got around to sharing with you.
The first box was made with the Heartfelt Stamp Set and Parisian Stamp Set.
The Triangle Box was made just like my Christmas version… the only difference is we used different Stamps, Ink and Paper.
The last project was made with our Kraft Pillow Boxes. It was decorated with the Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding & Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon. The Sprig Punch was used with the Champagne Foil Paper.
Thanks and have a great day!
p.s. earlier today I mentioned that I was working on sharing the card from Wednesday and my plans have changed. Whatever Brooke had earlier this week has hit me… grrr! Happy Valentines Day!
Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration.
- Spend $50 (before tax and shipping) and pick a free item from the Sale a Bration Brochure. You get one free item for every $50.
- Spend $100 and choose a Level 2 item (or two Level 1’s).
- If your order reaches $300, you will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set!
Join for $99
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive:
- Mini Paper Trimmer
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler
- Your choice of a stamp set
You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
February 15th – 29th Host Code: WUKCFGTQ
February 1st – 15th Host Code: TU9WJK9X
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Check out our Chic Rewards Program
Click HERE to shop online