12 Days of Christmas 2019 Day 2 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
Every year I make these and typically I use candy or chocolate to fill them. But this year I’m using tea bags. Brooke LOVES tea and this is going to be a perfect gift for her!
This project is so super simple and you can make a bunch of them really quickly!! All you need is a piece of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. To finish it off you can just slide it in a cellophane bag.
You can use any tea bags but I found two different kinds on Amazon (I bought both since Brooke drinks at least three or four cups a day).
Here’s the Tazo Tea Bags over on Amazon….
Here’s the Twinings Tea Bags over on Amazon…..
Here’s the darling little spoons, over on Amazon….(you can also find them at Dollar Tree if you have one in your city).
Here’s the Nektar Honey Crystal Packets… these are out of stock at the moment but you’ll see other ones available on Amazon.
I choose Garden Green color because I wanted to use the Garden Green 3/8″ Double Stitched Ribbon but you could make these in any color and they would look good.
Here’s the video tutorial ….
Click on the image below to Print the Instructions.
November 20th – 22nd
Get ready for three days of savings with the Stampin’ Up! Online Extravaganza! For three days only, you can get these deals:
- 15% off Ink pads and Cardstock in:
- Neutrals Collection
- Regals Collection
- 2018–2020 In Colors
- 2019–2021 In Colors (except Purple Posy)
- Take Additional 5% off the original 10% discount:
- Neutrals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
- Regals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
- 2018–2020 In Colors Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
- Eight Bundles that include:
- Parcels & Petals #151107, Path of Petals #151131, Free as a Bird #151123, Dino Days #151139, Memorable Mosaic #151063, Band Together #151076, Bloom & Grow #151069, To a Wild Rose #151073
Mini Catalog + Sale a Bration 2020
CLICK HERE to request your copy of the Mini Catalog + Sale a Bration Brochure.
Thanks & have a great day!!
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – November 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
November Host Code: ZMCQSP2D
Stamp Club Online Host Code: DTBNEBGY
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Check out our Chic Rewards Program
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie