Online Extravaganza with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
November 20th – 22nd
Get ready for three days of savings with the Stampin’ Up! Online Extravaganza! For three days only, you can get these deals:
- 15% off Ink pads and Cardstock in:
- Neutrals Collection
- Regals Collection
- 2018–2020 In Colors
- 2019–2021 In Colors (except Purple Posy)
- Take Additional 5% off the original 10% discount:
- Neutrals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
- Regals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
- 2018–2020 In Colors Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
- Eight Bundles that include:
- Parcels & Petals #151107, Path of Petals #151131, Free as a Bird #151123, Dino Days #151139, Memorable Mosaic #151063, Band Together #151076, Bloom & Grow #151069, To a Wild Rose #151073
Click here to Print the Sale Flyer
Mini Catalog + Sale a Bration 2020
CLICK HERE to request your copy of the Mini Catalog + Sale a Bration Brochure.
Thanks & have a great day!!
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – November 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
Click here if you would like to purchase a Chic Stand.
November Host Code: ZMCQSP2D
Stamp Club Online Host Code: DTBNEBGY
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Check out our Chic Rewards Program
Click HERE to shop online – OrderwithAngie.com
Love the little tea bag holder idea!
Your creations just keep getting cuter!?