Mini Treat Boxes with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
Click on the box below to listen to my blog post instead of reading it (choose browser option).
This is the same box as week 11 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween. The only difference is Stamps, Ink, Paper and I didn’t cut out a window on the front.
So, let’s start with the “express your Elf” box … I used Old Olive Designer Series Paper from the Regals Collection. The elf booties were colored with the Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blend Marker. And the beautiful ribbon is the Cherry Cobbler 3/8″ Diagonal Stripe Ribbon. I used two embellishments on this box … the Holiday Rhinestones and one of our Jingle Bells (they are found on page 13 of the Holiday Catalog).
For the “seasons greetings” box I used Seaside Spray Designer Series Paper from the 2019 In Color Collection. I stamped the image twice with Seaside Spray ink and cut one out with the Trio of Tags dies and then I cut the center out of the 2nd one with the Layering Circles Dies. The Seaside Stitched circle was cut out with the Stitched Shapes Dies. The embellishments on this box are the Seaside Spray 1/4″Metallic Ribbon and Rhinestone Basic Jewel.
Which is your favorite?
Here’s the video….
Coffee & a Card
Coffee & a Card on Facebook – Wednesday, October 23, 2019 – 10am Central Time.
Grab a cup of coffee and come sit with me while I make a card on my Chic n Scratch Facebook business page.
One Day Stamp Sale + Double Chic Rewards
- One Day Only! Wednesday, October 23rd
- Click here to Print the List.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – October 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
Chic Rewards is my frequent shopper program and it’s available to all my customers.
- Track your Orders and earn Chic Rewards.
- When you reach Twenty (20) Chic Rewards, you get a FREE Stamp Set of your choice or a FREE Framelits Set (valued at $45.00 from any current catalog).
- REDEEM – Claim your FREE Stamp Set or Framelits by filling out the online form.
- Special Note: Chic Rewards are not earned on orders using a Host Code.
- Click here for more details.
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Cookie Scribe Tool (Scribing Tool)
- Pins and Needles
October Host Code: YGQE3F9E
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie