How to make the Holly Jolly Double Z Christmas Card with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
Click on the box below to listen to my blog post instead of reading it.
I made this card during my Facebook Live this morning and after I filmed the video I made a couple changes to coloring the images. I colored the bow with the Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Marker instead of the Real Red … and it was so much easier!! And I colored the present with the Real Red Stampin’ Blends Marker. The other colors of markers I used are listed on my Free Inspiration Sheet.
The base of my card is Pool Party Cardstock and the paper is the Let it Snow Designer Series Paper, I used two patterns. I used three sets of dies on this card but you could use two if you prefer. They are the Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies and the Jolly Seasons Dies. Don’t forget that the Jolly Seasons Dies are in the Holly Jolly Christmas Bundle and you save 10 percent when you order the bundle.
Here’s the Double Z Fold Card opened …
Here’s the video….
One Day Stamp Sale + Double Chic Rewards
- One Day Only! Wednesday, October 23rd
- Click here to Print the List.
Thanks & have a great day!
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – October 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
Chic Rewards is my frequent shopper program and it’s available to all my customers.
- Track your Orders and earn Chic Rewards.
- When you reach Twenty (20) Chic Rewards, you get a FREE Stamp Set of your choice or a FREE Framelits Set (valued at $45.00 from any current catalog).
- REDEEM – Claim your FREE Stamp Set or Framelits by filling out the online form.
- Special Note: Chic Rewards are not earned on orders using a Host Code.
- Click here for more details.
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Cookie Scribe Tool (Scribing Tool)
- Pins and Needles
October Host Code: YGQE3F9E
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie