12 Weeks of Halloween 2019 Week 4 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
The “Open if you dare” greeting is in the Spooktacular Bash Stamp Set and I cut it out with the Ornate Frames Dies. Don’t forget you save 10 percent if you order the Spooktacular Bash Bundle that includes the stamp set and dies.
I used thread to attach the image to the box and you can find it in the Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack. It can be found on page 47 of the Holiday Catalog.
Click on the image below to Print the PDF.
September Host Code: R4AM9WHB
Holiday Catalog + Facebook Live
The Holiday Catalog goes live tomorrow September 4th. I’ll be going live at 10am and 7pm to go through the Holiday Catalog (page by page). I’m not sure if I’ll be making my usual Coffee & a Card in the morning … It depends on how much I get done today. I was out of town Friday – yesterday and my to do list would scare you!!
Tote 1: Total Value $51.31 Cost: $42.75
Tote 2: Total Value: $58.20 Cost $48.50
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – September 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie