How to make Petal Promenade Mother’s Day Basket with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My crafty project for you today is a cute little basket made using a 6 x 6 sheet of Designer Series Paper. The top of the basket is made with a 9 x 1 piece of designer series paper … or you could use solid card stock.
I used three items that are retiring and available “While Supplies Last”.
The little bow you see on the Needlepoint Nook Mini Button is one strand of the Whisper White Flax Ribbon… I’m super excited it’s in the NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalog!! Speaking of the new catalog … don’t forget to check out all the details on how to get one of the new catalogs.
Here’s the video tutorial ….
Last Call for the Bella and Friends FREE Make n Take Class Packet
- Deadline to order: April 22nd at midnight
Twenty 6 x 6 sheets of the Brights Designer Series Paper
Card Stock and Embellishments to complete all four cards with envelopes + Card Keeper Portfolio.
We’ll be using two stamp sets with the Make n Take…
I’ll be going LIVE on Facebook today. It will take place at 7pm central time over on my Chic n Scratch business page.
Click here to go there now. If you can’t see the video at 7pm … give it a few minutes and try again.
I love comments!! If you have any questions/comments about this post please leave a comment.
Thanks & have a great day!
Last Chance List
- Click here to Print the Annual Catalog Retirement List – updated 4/16
- Click here to Print the Occasions Catalog Retirement List – Updated 4/16
- Click here to Print the Carry Over Stamps List.
- Request Your Copy of the Brand NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters – Orders Ship Daily!
- April Host Code : S2DUE3KZ
- Order $50 using this Host Code and receive a free gift.
- Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
- Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous tutorials via email.
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial Free!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies