How to Cover a Composition Notebook with Fabric tutorial with Angie Juda
For my sewing/quilting friends … here’s a tutorial on how to Cover a Composition Notebook with Fabric.
The Fabric I used in this video is Lulu Roses by Tanya Whelan (I’ve had it on my fabric shelves for several years).
- 11 x 16-1/2 – Pattern Fabric
- 11 x 16-1/2 – Backing Fabric
- 11 x 16-1/2 – Fusible Fleece, Batting or Muslin (you can eliminate this fabric if you use thicker fabric)
- 11 x 8 – Pattern or Muslin – for Pockets
- Start with the Muslin (you can use Batting or Fusible Fleece).
- Place pattern fabric on top of the Muslin, right side facing up.
- Place left pocket on top with the open side to the left (Decorative stitch side down or right side down). Repeat on right side, placing the open side to the right.
- Place backing fabric on last, right side down.
- Matching Thread
- Rotary Cutter
- Cutting Mat
- Walking Foot
- 1/4 Seam Guide
- Composition Notebook
Paper crafting friends … Every Sunday I’m going to transfer one of my sewing videos from my personal site to this website. I”m just trying to get everything on one site to make it easier to manage. I think by now you all know I’m not going anywhere and I plan on being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator forever! I love stamps, ink and paper and I also love sewing and sharing!! I’ll be back tomorrow with my next paper crafting project (the Designer Series Paper I’m using tomorrow reminds me of fabric).
Last Call for the Bella and Friends FREE Make n Take Class Packet
- Free Class Packet by placing a minimum Stampin’ Up! order of $50 using Host Code: F6YZTJUK
- Or Click here to Order.
- Deadline to order: April 22nd at midnight
- Twenty 6 x 6 sheets of the Brights Designer Series Paper
- Card Stock and Embellishments to complete all four cards with envelopes + Card Keeper Portfolio.
We’ll be using two stamp sets with the Make n Take…
I love comments!! If you have any questions/comments about this post please leave a comment.
Thanks & have a great day!
Last Chance List
- Click here to Print the Annual Catalog Retirement List – updated 4/16
- Click here to Print the Occasions Catalog Retirement List – Updated 4/16
- Click here to Print the Carry Over Stamps List.
- Request Your Copy of the Brand NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters – Orders Ship Daily!
- April Host Code : S2DUE3KZ
- Order $50 using this Host Code and receive a free gift.
- Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
- Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous tutorials via email.
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial Free!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!