How to make Birthday Cheer Fun Fold Card with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My crafty project for you today is a Fun Fold Card using the Birthday Cheer Stamp Set. Once again I’m using the Brights Designer Series Paper and you’ll see this card in Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green.
I colored the Stampin’ Blends Markers and I used the Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Blends Marker for the pom pom and the top of the cupcake and I used the Dark Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers on the Coastal Cabana card and the Light Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Marker on the Granny Apple Green card. Which color is your favorite?
This card threw me for a loop (on the layers) when I tried to make it during one of my Facebook Live videos … in the video below I made sure all the measurements are accurate!!
- Whisper White Stitched Square is 2-1/8
- Coastal Cabana Stitched Square is 2-5/8
- Whisper White Scallop Square is 3″
As seen in my video today… you can use the Chic Stand to hold all three items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Retiring Paper Piercer
Click here if you would like to purchase Chic Stands.
Bella & Friends Make n Take Class Packet
If you ordered one of my Bella and Friends Class Packets… the remaining product is arriving today and I’ll be cutting everything this weekend so that we can ship it out the first of next week. The picture below shows our progress – Dave cut the Bermuda Bay layers for the Card Keeper and I cut the layers for Card two (he knows I’m trying to reach my two million in sales and he’s pitching in to help me).
I love comments!! If you have any questions/comments about this post please leave a comment.
Thanks & have a great day!
Last Chance List
- Click here to Print the Annual Catalog Retirement List – updated 4/16
- Click here to Print the Occasions Catalog Retirement List – Updated 4/16
- Click here to Print the Carry Over Stamps List.
- Request Your Copy of the Brand NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters – Orders Ship Daily!
- April Host Code : S2DUE3KZ
- Order $50 using this Host Code and receive a free gift.
- Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
- Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous tutorials via email.
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial Free!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
Cute card. That it great your husband is helping. Great guy.
Enjoy your day.
Hi Angie. Like the different way this card is set. It’s almost like getting two cards in one. Colors are fantastic.
Love the color of your shirt looks so pretty. Have a great day.
Another cute card.
Hi Angie, very cute card! Enjoy the weekend. Loretta/Calif.
Another awesome card. Thanks for sharing Angie..Peggy
Great fun fold card
Love the stamp set you used
Cute card. Love the green card.
So sweet of your hubby to help you!! Love this card, always fun to switch things up and use a different fold for cards. Hope you had a great weekend.
Really cute card! love the fold!
Cute birthday card design. I like this card fold and the polka dot paper. Off to my craft to try this fold.
Your Hooray Yippee Card is so fun and pretty. Love the Summery colors you used.
What a cute, festive card!
Cute card, I love Fun or Fancy Fold cards.
Cute fun fold card. Thanks for sharing.
LOVE fun folds and this one is really cute. Thanks for sharing!
So, So cute and love the colors. Thanks for sharing.
I love this card! So sweet, but simple.
I made a bunch of these. It is the cutest card ever. Look very professional.
i love my spiral catty from last year and would love to win one this year!!! 🙂
So cute!!! I love the colors!!!!!
I made this card today. Love these different card folds.
I love this fun fold and definitely need to make some of these cards!
Love the card. Thanks Angie.
Great fun fold card! And love the colors as well! Thanks Angie.
I really like this one!?
I love the fold of this card. I need to get busy.
What a fun fold. Will have to try it.
Love your projects
Super cute card. Love the fold!