How to make Birthday Cheer Fun Fold Card with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My crafty project for you today is a Fun Fold Card using the Birthday Cheer Stamp Set. Once again I’m using the Brights Designer Series Paper and you’ll see this card in Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green.
I colored the Stampin’ Blends Markers and I used the Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Blends Marker for the pom pom and the top of the cupcake and I used the Dark Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers on the Coastal Cabana card and the Light Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Marker on the Granny Apple Green card. Which color is your favorite?
This card threw me for a loop (on the layers) when I tried to make it during one of my Facebook Live videos … in the video below I made sure all the measurements are accurate!!
- Whisper White Stitched Square is 2-1/8
- Coastal Cabana Stitched Square is 2-5/8
- Whisper White Scallop Square is 3″
As seen in my video today… you can use the Chic Stand to hold all three items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Retiring Paper Piercer
If you ordered one of my Bella and Friends Class Packets… the remaining product is arriving today and I’ll be cutting everything this weekend so that we can ship it out the first of next week. The picture below shows our progress – Dave cut the Bermuda Bay layers for the Card Keeper and I cut the layers for Card two (he knows I’m trying to reach my two million in sales and he’s pitching in to help me).
I love comments!! If you have any questions/comments about this post please leave a comment.
Thanks & have a great day!
Last Chance List
- Click here to Print the Annual Catalog Retirement List – updated 4/16
- Click here to Print the Occasions Catalog Retirement List – Updated 4/16
- Click here to Print the Carry Over Stamps List.
- Request Your Copy of the Brand NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters – Orders Ship Daily!
- April Host Code : S2DUE3KZ
- Order $50 using this Host Code and receive a free gift.
- Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
- Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous tutorials via email.
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial Free!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List