Bella and Friends Basket with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
Isn’t this sooooo cute!! This is the same basket I shared earlier this week … but this time I used the Bella and Friends Stamp Set with the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper. Don’t forget both are sadly retiring.
I need to get back to cutting for my Bella and Friends Make n Take Class Packet and I’ll update this post with the supplies and inspiration sheet later tonight. UPDATED – the inspiration sheet is below as well as the supplies used to make this project.
As seen in my video today… you can use the Chic Stand to hold all three items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Retiring Paper Piercer
I love comments!! If you have any questions/comments about this post please leave a comment.
Thanks & have a great day!
Last Chance List
- Click here to Print the Annual Catalog Retirement List – updated 4/16
- Click here to Print the Occasions Catalog Retirement List – Updated 4/16
- Click here to Print the Carry Over Stamps List.
- Request Your Copy of the Brand NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters – Orders Ship Daily!
- April Host Code : S2DUE3KZ
- Order $50 using this Host Code and receive a free gift.
- Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
- Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous tutorials via email.
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial Free!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List