How to make Birthday Cheer Basket with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This is the project we made Monday night during Facebook Live. It’s the same basket as the Petal Promenade Mother’s Day Basket but larger. I used a 9 x 9 sheet of the Share What You Love Designer Series Paper (instead of 6 x 6).
To decorate the basket I used the Birthday Cheer Stamp Set and I fussy cut the cupcake … the matching dies have sold out.
I colored the cupcake with the following Stampin Blends Markers:
I cut the greeting out with the Stitched Shapes Dies and I colored the stamp with the Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Stampin’ Write Markers. Both are in the Regals Stampin’ Write Markers – 147155
Here’s the 3 x 3 notecards I made with the leftover Designer Series Paper.
Here’s the edited video ….
Don’t Forget … new product has been added to the Clearance Rack!!
I love comments!! If you have any questions/comments about this post please leave a comment.
Thanks & have a great day!
Last Chance List
- Click here to Print the Annual Catalog Retirement List – updated 4/16
- Click here to Print the Occasions Catalog Retirement List – Updated 4/16
- Click here to Print the Carry Over Stamps List.
- Request Your Copy of the Brand NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters – Orders Ship Daily!
- April Host Code : S2DUE3KZ
- Order $50 using this Host Code and receive a free gift.
- Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
- Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous tutorials via email.
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial Free!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List