Home to Roost Gift Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My crafty project for you today is the Home to Roost Gift Box.
When I woke up with morning it hit me that I could color this darling rooster any color I wanted. For some reason I kept trying to color him like a real live chicken…. and it wasn’t working for me.
I used three Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- Light and Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers
- Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Marker
- Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Marker
I used three Sale a Bration items on my project today….
Here’s how to make this Home to Roost Gift Box…
I love comments!! If you have any questions/comments about this post please leave a comment.
Thanks & have a great day! ?
My other offerings…
Stock up on your Stampin’ Up! Adhesive and save money!!
This year our price reflects FREE TAX and FREE SHIPPING.
These Adhesive Bundles would be a perfect gift for any papercrafter and Mother’s Day is just around the corner!!
Any size order receives the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial FREE!
You have three ways to get these amazing tutorials….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorials for $9.95 (one month cost). Click here to Buy Now.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
If you would like to purchase any of the product used in making the Home to Roost Gift Box, here’s the Stampin’ Up! Shopping List: