How to make Best Bunny Gift Bag with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This is the project we made last night during Facebook Live. It’s an Easter Bag made with the Gift Bag Punch Board and this is the small size bag.
Here’s how to make the Best Bunny Gift Bag (live video edited)…..
The Sale-A-Bration Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack (item 149623) has arrived and is now available for redemption—while supplies last!
Coffee and a Card is moving….
- 10am central time
- Chic n Scratch business page – click here to go there now.
I love comments!! If you have any questions/comments about this post please leave a comment.
Thanks & have a great day! 💛
My other offerings…
Stock up on your Stampin’ Up! Adhesive and save money!!
This year our price reflects FREE TAX and FREE SHIPPING.
These Adhesive Bundles would be a perfect gift for any papercrafter and Mother’s Day is just around the corner!!
Any size order receives the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial FREE!
You have three ways to get these amazing tutorials….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorials for $9.95 (one month cost). Click here to Buy Now.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
- Sale a Bration – More product available – Click here for all the details!
- Chic Candy #13
- Chic Rewards
- Join Stampin’ Up! for $99 – Starter Kit value $175
- Chic Stands & Coasters
- March 2019 – Host Code: FX7T2ZGW
If you would like to purchase any of the product used in making the Best Bunny Gift Bag, here’s the Stampin’ Up! Shopping List: