How to make Pretty Kitty Birthday Card with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda.
This is the card we made during my Coffee and a Card on Facebook Live.
After I stamped the Pretty Kitty image on Whisper White card stock I colored it with the following Stampin’ Blends Markers:
The embellishments on this card are:
Here’s how to make the Pretty Kitty Birthday Card (live video edited)…..
Here’s the card I mentioned in my video….
Going Live Text Message
My current Facebook Live schedule is:
- Monday at 7pm central time
- Wednesday at 10am central time
And instead of adding another scheduled time … I’m going to start going live at unscheduled times. If you would like for me to text you before I go live, click here to complete my form.
When you provide your number for me to text .. here’s what you can expect.
- I will Text you 30 minutes to an hour before I go live – on unscheduled live videos.
- I will not text you after 8:30pm central time.
I love comments!! If you have any questions/comments about this post please leave a comment.
Thanks & have a great day! 💛
My other offerings…
Stock up on your Stampin’ Up! Adhesive and save money!!
This year our price reflects FREE TAX and FREE SHIPPING.
These Adhesive Bundles would be a perfect gift for any papercrafter and Mother’s Day is just around the corner!!
Any size order receives the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial FREE!
You have three ways to get these amazing tutorials….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorials for $9.95 (one month cost). Click here to Buy Now.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
- Sale a Bration – More product available – Click here for all the details!
- Chic Rewards
- Join Stampin’ Up! for $99 – Starter Kit value $175
- Chic Stands & Coasters
- March 2019 – Host Code: FX7T2ZGW
If you would like to purchase any of the product used in making my project, here’s the Stampin’ Up! Shopping List: