Week Five of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2018 by Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda.
The Halloween Candy Jar is the 5th project for my 12 Weeks of Halloween 2018.
I found these awesome jars at the Container Store not Ikea … oops! I mistakenly said that in my video!!
I filled the jar with peanut M&M’s Ghouls Mix and it has the perfect colors to make Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape.
I used the Frights & Delights Stamp Set from the Paper Pumpkin Kit – September 2018 along with the Christmas Tags Thinlits Die.
If you’re not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber … you could use the Spooky Sweet Stamp Set for the tag.
I added the Spider Trinket by removing the ring and using a Mini Glue Dot. Instead of threading it through the Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon.
Here’s the Week 5 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween Video Tutorial… If you’re reading this in your email box, please click over to my website to watch the video.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial for September!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
1. Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me in September 2018.
2. Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy Now
3. Join my Chics Paper Ink Team! They get them free!
Thanks and have a great day! p.s How did you like my exclusive newsletter project this morning? Super cute right? That was my first time using the Sprig Punch.
- Clearance Rack has more product!
- Cauldron Bubble Stamp Kit of the Month – Round #2 Deadline Sept 24th
- Dashing Along Promotion – Free Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Rewards Club
- Chic Stand Summer Sale
- Loyalty Rewards * Host Code: VMSWP7GV – OR Chic Rewards * see below
- Bonus Day Coupons – Don’t forget to redeem your coupons.
- How to earn a free Holiday Catalog
- *September 2018 – Host Code: VMSWP7GV
Order $50 using the September Hostess Code and receive a free gift.
Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
Orders under $50 will receive our Stampin’ Anonymous tutorial FREE via email.
Please read all the details before placing an order using a Hostess Code.
12 Weeks of Halloween 2018 Week 5 is brought to you by Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda