Spooky Sweets Halloween Jar by Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda.
The Spooky Sweets Halloween Jar is the same project as Week 5 for my 12 Weeks of Halloween 2018.
I’m sharing another version based on some feedback I received yesterday.
For those of you that do not own a Big Shot … or did not order the Frights & Delights Paper Pumpkin Kit … this project can be made with the Spooky Sweets Stamp Set and a couple of our Stampin’ Up! Circle Punches.
I stamped the image with the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker and the Gorgeous Grape Stampin’ Write Marker. I cut the image out with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch and the Gorgeous Grape scallop circle was cut out with the 1-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch.
Anytime I share a project that uses an item that you don’t own … you’re welcome to reach out to me and ask if I could recommend alternative Stampin’ Up! product. I will usually always have an answer!!
I bought these jars at the Container Store (over on the kitchen side) and I filled the jar with peanut M&M’s Ghouls Mix .
How I found those jars at the Container Store…. I reorganized several areas of our house preparing for the wedding…. it was long over due!!! Just to name a few … our mudroom, pantry, laundry room and closets. Brooke told several people that she would often find me cleaning at midnight… what can I say? I just kept thinking that what if someone opens that door or that drawer 🙂 It feels good to have those areas complete … now I need to work on my stamping studio!! (Which may be a bigger task than our entire house!!)
Thanks & have a wonderful day!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial for September!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
1. Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me in September 2018.
2. Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy Now
3. Join my Chics Paper Ink Team! They get them free!
- Clearance Rack has more product!
- Cauldron Bubble Stamp Kit of the Month – Round #2 Deadline Sept 24th
- Dashing Along Promotion – Free Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Rewards Club
- Chic Stand Summer Sale
- Loyalty Rewards * Host Code: VMSWP7GV – OR Chic Rewards * see below
- Bonus Day Coupons – Don’t forget to redeem your coupons.
- How to earn a free Holiday Catalog
- *September 2018 – Host Code: VMSWP7GV
Order $50 using the September Hostess Code and receive a free gift.
Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
Orders under $50 will receive our Stampin’ Anonymous tutorial FREE via email.
Please read all the details before placing an order using a Hostess Code.
Spooky Sweets Halloween Jar is brought to you by Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda