The Bella & Friends Halloween Box is the 10th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017.
I made it using Basic Black card stock … and the Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper (featured in our annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog).
The cute little puppy is Miss Bella and she’s in the Bella & Friends Stamp Set and the greeting and bird/raven is from the Season to Sparkle Stamp Set.
I used the Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends to color Miss Bella, I used the Dark Smoky Slate to outline her and then colored her in with the Light Smoky Slate. Next I used the Color Lifter to pull some of the color out (of the middle).
Don’t you love the little pop of Rich Razzleberry? I used the Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends Marker to color her collar and added a Brights Enamel Dot over the heart.
Speaking of Stampin’ Blends … mark your calendars for November 1st! You’re going to LOVE them!!
Here’s the video tutorial ….
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 10 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017 with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Instructions.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Facebook Friday #35
- Facebook Friday #35 will take place on my Chic n Scratch Facebook business page on October 27th at 7pm central time.
Thanks and have a great day!
- Painted Harvest Tutorial – 4 card tutorials Free with any order in October!
- Designer Series Paper – Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion – The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome team of stampers!
- Stamp Club Online – New groups are forming every month!
Hostess Code: HATUMHUB
- October 23rd – Oct 29th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product… please click on our signature below.
Adorable box! Love Miss Bella! Love that b&w DSP you used!
Such a CUTE box! LOVE LOVE LOVE boxes! TFS
Love Miss Bella on this box! Super cute!
Angie , don’t forget to make a Frankie this year. I checked back from last year and you forgot……NO FRANKIE. I print out all your Halloween projects and keep them in a file. I LOVE all your projects and print them out from year to year so that when I’m in a bind ,
I can go back and look to see what I have that I can make……………………… Thanks I LOVE FRANKIE TOO. I made your Hershey bar holder last year and it was a Hit………… Can hardly wait for your Christmas projects now. Linda from ND.
LOVE the box! Thank you for the video.
Miss Bella looks great for any holiday.
Thanks for taking the time to video these cute boxes, Angie. This one can be used for any holiday — so versatile!
I love the extra detail with the raven. The box turned out so cute.Have a great day.
What a cute box!! really sharp with the black & white paper
Very cute. I just bought the Bella stamp set so I am ready to play!
Cute box! And Miss Bella makes everything cuter ❤️
Love that box, Miss Bella is adorable, so glad I have that stamp set.
As i have said before I just love Miss Bella..she is soooo cute! Love the box too!
Thanks for sharing Angie..Peggy
OMG!!! I love this little box and of course I absolutely love and adore Miss Bella!!