The Frankenstein Treat Bag is the 11th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017.
It’s made using the 3 x 6 Gusseted Cellophane Bags with Old Olive Card Stock.
You’ll need three punches to make the Frankenstein face, 1/2 Circle Punch, 3/4 Circle Punch and the Ticket Tear Border Punch.
By looking at this project you may think it’s complicated to make … I promise you… it’s super simple!!
If you struggle with making Frankensteins mouth … in my video tutorial I show you how to use the Pretty Label Punch.
Here’s the video tutorial ….
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 11 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017 with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Instructions. Updated on October 31st!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Facebook Friday #35
- Facebook Friday #35 will take place tonight on my Chic n Scratch Facebook business page.
Thanks and have a great day!
- Painted Harvest Tutorial – 4 card tutorials Free with any order in October!
- Designer Series Paper – Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion – The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome team of stampers!
- Stamp Club Online – New groups are forming every month!
Hostess Code: TJ7SMHFW
October 30 – November 5th
Hostess Code: HATUMHUB
- October 23rd – Oct 29th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product… please click on our signature below.