The Halloween Treat Holder is the 9th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017.
I made it using a 8-1/2 x 2-3/4 piece of Basic Black card stock … that means you can make three of these out of one sheet of paper!
To decorate the front I used the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper.
I used the Merry Little Labels Stamp Set with the Everyday Label Punch and added some Vintage Crochet Trim.
Here’s the video tutorial ….
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 9 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017 with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Instructions.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Facebook Friday #25
- Facebook Friday #35 will take place on my Chic n Scratch Facebook business page on October 27th at 7pm central time.
Thanks and have a great day!
- Painted Harvest Tutorial – 4 card tutorials Free with any order in October!
- Designer Series Paper – Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion – The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome team of stampers!
- Stamp Club Online – New groups are forming every month!
Hostess Code: HATUMHUB
- October 23rd – Oct 29th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product… please click on our signature below.