This morning I posted a question on my Chic n Scratch Facebook Page ….if they’d like to see a few another project made with the Matchbox Die …most of them said yes …..and I couldn’t resist making two more…since Halloween crafts are my favorite!!
For the first box I used the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set and I decided to keep it simple. I used the technique I showed in my It’s a Wrap Matchbox video for making the squares fit in the Scallop Square.
The next picture is the Dark & Dreary Matchbox ….I’m so happy that stamp set was carried over from the Holiday Mini Catalog!!
Here’s the supplies I used for the Spooky Bingo Bits Matchbox and the Dark & Dreary Matchbox:
- Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set – Wood #123944 Clear #123946
- Wicked Cool Stamp set – Wood #118738 Clear #120600
- Dark & Dreary Stamp set – Wood #120837 Clear #121151
- Matchbox Die #114890
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Scallop Square Punch #119884
- 1″ Circle Punch #119861
- 3/4 Circle Punch #119873
- Frost White Shimmer Paint #116854
- Spider Web Embossing Folder #120889
- Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon #119962
- Old Olive ink #102277 & card stock #100702
- Brushed Silver card stock #100712
Thanks & have a good day!!
Note from Angie: Thank you for all the comments, emails and prayers. The Biopsy went okay and I go in next Thursday for the results. I’m a tad scared … the mass has gotten larger over the course of three weeks …. but at least the needle part is done!!