Candy Cane Box made with Box Template 87 using the Sweet Candy Canes Stamp Set.
My project for you today is a larger version of Week 8 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween. I wanted the box larger so that it could hold some Sunny Seeds (Chocolate Covered Sunflower Seeds) or a bag of M&M’s.
The box was made with Real Red Cardstock and then covered with the Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper. The candy cane was cut out of the Designer Series Paper using the Candy Cane Dies. You can also stamp the image with the Sweet Candy Canes Stamp Set with Real Red Ink.
This taller bag measures: 5-1/2″ x 2″ x 2″.
The focal point is a 2-1/8″ Basic White Stitched Circle with a Wonderful Snowflake added on stop. Then we added the candy cane with a Stampin’ Dimensional. The greeting was stamped with Garden Green Ink, cut out with the Stylish Shapes Dies and then added with Liquid Glue.
Our embellishments are the Festive Pearls (also known as Red & Green Adhesive Backed Pearls).
To keep the box closed I used the Real Red 3/8″ Ribbon with the Simply Elegant Trim.
Things to Print
- Printable – PDF that includes pictures, supplies and measurements.
- Box/Bag Template 87 – Click here to Print the box template
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO PRINT THE PRINTABLE
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
YouTube Chic Candy Winners will be posted on Thursday morning. To enter to win post a comment on the video over on YouTube. Click here to go there now.
- Caroling Mice Stamp Set – Chris Ann Jensen
- Designer Series Paper Assortment – Terry P.
- Drawstring Bag – Halloween – Joanne Lavalle
Free Shipping Today Only From Stampin’ Up!
- Stampin’ Up! Free shipping will be today only October 4th on orders of $75 or more.
Host Code: RVSAEGEK
Free gift with a minimum $50 order and you have a choice with this Host Code.
- Paper Snips Scissors OR
- Linen Thread + Black Stampin Dimensionals
If a selection is not made, we’ll ship you the Linen Thread + Black Stampin Dimensionals. CLICK HERE to fill out the form after you’ve placed your order.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THE HOST CODE?
Using the Host Code qualifies me for Stampin Rewards that I redeem for your free merchandise. I pay the shipping cost to send these gifts to you. Read all Host Code rules by clicking here.
Chic Candy 152
You have Two ways to enter to win Chic Candy 152!
- THREE (3) entries for every $50 when placing a Stampin’ Up! order with me between October 3rd – 11th Be sure to leave a comment… to get more entries.
- One (1) entry – Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 152 blog post. Click here to go there.
Click here to learn how to make a Drawstring Bag
Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit Special
New team members will get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between October 4–31, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! Use the resources provided below to spread the word before time runs out!
Just Stampin Tutorials
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Click here to join my newsletter.
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Join Stampin’ Up! –
$ 125$155 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos and business builders are welcome!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!!
Click HERE to shop online – OrderwithAngie.com
I love the candy canes they can make so many awesome projects. I like the tall box, it holds a lot of candy. Thanks for sharing another great project Angie, Peggy
I just watched the replay of the tall candy cane box. Love it!! I think of all the DSP you could use to make different ones!!!