12 Weeks of Halloween 2022 Week 9
Week 9 of our 12 Weeks of Halloween is a box that will hold a Hostess Mini Fruit Pie or three Miniature Reese’s Cups.
The box was made with Basic Black Cardstock and then covered with the Black & White Designer Series Paper Assortment. Both images are in the Scary Cute Stamp Set and I die cut the greeting with the Stylish Shapes Dies. The house and bats were cut out with the Scary Silhouettes Dies. And, the trick or treaters were cut out with the Deckled Rectangle Dies.
Here’s the box showing the Hostess Mini Fruit Pie.
Things to Print
- Printable – PDF that includes pictures, supplies and measurements.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO PRINT THE PRINTABLE -Box template was corrected on Oct. 11th.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
September 2022 Paper Pumpkin
I went live last night and assembled the September Paper Pumpkin Kit. If you decide to watch it, please fast forward through my struggle to assemble the box. Once I figured it out, everything went much smoother! If you would like to get notifications when I go live on YouTube, please subscribe to my YouTube channel.
I remade this box using just regular cardstock, I will get that box and template this coming week.
Host Code: RVSAEGEK
Free gift with a minimum $50 order and you have a choice with this Host Code.
- Paper Snips Scissors OR
- Linen Thread + Black Stampin Dimensionals
If a selection is not made, we’ll ship you the Linen Thread + Black Stampin Dimensionals. CLICK HERE to fill out the form after you’ve placed your order.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THE HOST CODE?
Using the Host Code qualifies me for Stampin Rewards that I redeem for your free merchandise. I pay the shipping cost to send these gifts to you. Read all Host Code rules by clicking here.
Chic Candy 152
You have Two ways to enter to win Chic Candy 152!
- THREE (3) entries for every $50 when placing a Stampin’ Up! order with me between October 3rd – 11th Be sure to leave a comment… to get more entries.
- One (1) entry – Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 152 blog post. Click here to go there.
Click here to learn how to make a Drawstring Bag
Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit Special
New team members will get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between October 4–31, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! Use the resources provided below to spread the word before time runs out!
Just Stampin Tutorials
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Click here to join my newsletter.
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Join Stampin’ Up! –
$ 125$155 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos and business builders are welcome!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!!
Click HERE to shop online – OrderwithAngie.com
I love the new Halloween treat holder, little trick or treaters are so darn cute. Thanks for sharing Angie, Peggy
I love your Halloween videos!!!! The music is such a cute addition. However, my fur babies bark and whine! LOL
Thanks for everything!
Love your Halloween projects. So cute. Thank you for sharing