How to Make a Baby Shower Gift Card Holder with the Elephant Parade Stamp Set.
This fun fold gift card holder is super easy to make and it was my card for our card swap in Utah.
The base of the card is Polished Pink Cardstock and the Designer Series Paper is the 2021-2023 In Colors.
Things to Print
- Printable – PDF that includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies
- 6″ x 6″ Paper Cutting Template – CLICK HERE to print Simply One Sheet Mini #4
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO PRINT THE PRINTABLE-
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Kits Collection – Buy One – Get one 50 percent off
When ordering the kits please remember to add the highest price kit last to get it half off.
You can find all the available kits at my Stampin’ Up! shop, here’s an image to show you where to find them.
Last Chance Products
The January–June 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good!
Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies.
Last Chance Products are available while supplies last. For all the details —download the Last Chance List PDF below.
Host Code: P77W4HBU
Free gift with a minimum $50 order.
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Just Stampin Tutorials
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Click here to join my newsletter.
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Join Stampin’ Up! – $125 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos and business builders are welcome!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!!