How to make This Birthday Piggy Box and Card with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
In my video today I share with you how to make This Birthday Piggy Box using Box Template 79 with This Birthday Piggy Stamp Set. We’ll also be making a really cute Fun Fold Card.
Both projects were designed with the Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper (host paper).
Here’s another picture of the This Birthday Piggy box…
Heres the Fun Fold Card…
You can find all the measurements and supplies in our FREE Printable below the video.
Here’s the card open…
Things to Print
- Printable – PDF that includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies
- Box Template 79 – Click here to Print Box Template 79
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO PRINT THE PRINTABLE-
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Chic Candy 141 – LAST DAY
You have Three ways to enter to win Chic Candy 141!
- Two (2) entries for every $50 when placing a Stampin’ Up! order with me between May 16th – 24th Be sure to leave a comment… to get more entries.
- One (1) entry – Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 141 blog post. Click here to go there. The comments are at the very bottom of that page.
- Two (2) entries for subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Click here to learn How to make a Drawstring Bag
Free gift with a minimum $50 order.
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Extra Product in the STARTER Kit Featuring In Colors
- The Starter Kit includes an additional $66.50 USD of FREE 2022–2024 In Color products: In Color Grid Paper, In Color Ink Pad Collection, In Color Cardstock Collection, and In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments.
- Cost is $99 and you can select any Stampin’ Up! products up to the $125
- You’ll also get a free Paper Pumpkin kit!
- I would LOVE to have you join our Chics Paper Ink team!! If you have any questions please contact me.
Just Stampin Tutorials
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Click here to join my newsletter.
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Join Stampin’ Up! – $125 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos and business builders are welcome!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!!
Click HERE to shop online – OrderwithAngie.com
I really enjoyed the fun video tonight. I really like the card. I too had a scare just for a bit. My nephew works for the Houston Texas school district. He’s one of their psychiatrist and travels around to schools. Before I could find out what district, I text him to check on him. That was the longest 15-20 minutes of my life. He was in a meeting and couldn’t answer my text until the meeting was over. He hadn’t heard anything yet, so I explained what was going on and of course I told him I loved him and be safe. I guess Angie I’m trying to say a big thank you for turning a scary afternoon into a fun one.
You’re very welcome! I’m so glad to hear your nephew is okay!
Angie I LOVE these projects!! So stinkin’ adorable!! Thank YOU Thank YOU for sharing and I can not wait to watch the video as soon as time allows!!
I love those little piggies and I love your jokes! Awesome box & card.
Thank you for sharing Angie, Peggy
I finally had time to watch your video and really enjoyed it! Thank you for sharing those fun projects and for posting all the information to recreate. Love how you share jokes during your videos too. I always find myself re-telling them to my sister in laws!! 😃