Elephant Parade Box and Gift Card Holder with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
In my video today I share with you how to make this box using Box Template 78 with the Elephant Parade Bundle. We’ll also be making a really cute Fun Fold Gift Card Holder.
We used two different papers for this project. The front of the box is Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper (host paper) and the lid of the box was made with Flowering Fields Designer Series. Don’t forget that paper retires at the end of this month (it’s in the Mini Catalog).
Here’s another picture of the Elephant Parade box…
I used two sets of Stampin Blends Makers on the elephants and mouse.
This box measures: 5″ x 2″ x 2-1/2″ and it will hold six Mini Charm Packs… or two packs of peanut butter crackers (and so much more).
Heres the Fun Fold Gift Card Holder
For this card we used the Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper and when cutting your 6″ x 6″ paper, cut it at 4 inches first and then cut in the order I listed them on the sheet. That way you get three of them out of the first sheet and on the 2nd pieces you’ll just need a 3/4″ x 5-1/2″ strip.
Here’s the gift card holder open…
Things to Print
- Printable – PDF that includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies
- Box Template 78 – Click here to Print Box Template 78
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO PRINT THE PRINTABLE-
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Chic Candy 141
You have Three ways to enter to win Chic Candy 141!
- Two (2) entries for every $50 when placing a Stampin’ Up! order with me between May 16th – 24th Be sure to leave a comment… to get more entries.
- One (1) entry – Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 141 blog post. Click here to go there. The comments are at the very bottom of that page.
- Two (2) entries for subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Click here to learn How to make a Drawstring Bag
Free gift with a minimum $50 order.
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Extra Product in the STARTER Kit Featuring In Colors
- The Starter Kit includes an additional $66.50 USD of FREE 2022–2024 In Color products: In Color Grid Paper, In Color Ink Pad Collection, In Color Cardstock Collection, and In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments.
- Cost is $99 and you can select any Stampin’ Up! products up to the $125
- You’ll also get a free Paper Pumpkin kit!
- I would LOVE to have you join our Chics Paper Ink team!! If you have any questions please contact me.
Just Stampin Tutorials
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Click here to join my newsletter.
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Join Stampin’ Up! – $125 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos and business builders are welcome!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!!
Click HERE to shop online – OrderwithAngie.com
Love, Love,Love your Elephant Parade box & gift card/ card!!! Simply beautiful!!!
Love this- it is so cute. The card can be used for a graduation card – just add a tassel!
I’m gonna do this. I got 2 more cards to make. Thanks for the inspiration!
OH MY Goodness!!
I am so over the top loving this project!! So Adorable!! Thank YOU Angie for sharing this!!
I bought the Elephant bundle set and I am now super excited to recreate this project!!
O my, those little elephants are so darn cute!! I love love the animals too. Awesome box & I love the gift card. Thank you for sharing Angie, Peggy
Love the little elephants.
The elephant box and card is soooo adorable! Thanks for sharing!