Stampin’ Showcase January 2021
These are the darling projects we received in January for Stampin Showcase.
Here’s the video… Thank you all!!
Congrats Kendra S. Your name was drawn to win a $25 Gift Card.
What is Stampin’ Showcase?
Create a project using current Stampin’ Up! product, mail the project to me and I’ll share all the projects I receive in a video. We’ll do this every month for the next twelve months.
We are looking for Fun Fold Cards and 3D projects (boxes, bags, gift card holders) but will accept anything.
Here’s the themes:
- January 2021 – Love/Valentine’s
- February 2021 – Easter/Spring
- March 2021 – Birthday
- April 2021 – Occasions Men/Women (Get Well, Sympathy, Thinking of You, Wedding, Retirement, Congrats)
- May 2021 – Gift Card Holders
- June 2021 – Summer/July 4th
- July 2021 – Back to School/Teacher Gifts
- August 2021 – Halloween
- September 2021 – Fall/Thanksgiving
- October 2021 – Holiday/Christmas
- November 2021 – Winter/New Year
- December 2021 – Thank You
These are the steps (and rules):
- Create a project using the monthly themes. Only using current Stampin’ Up! product.
- Download THIS FORM, cut and fill out one per project. If sending more than one project, make sure you fill out one form per project. (UPDATE: the form has been corrected to 2021.)
- Mail the project to: Angie Juda 13020 W 168th Street, Overland Park, KS 66221
- When mailing projects, remember that packages over 1/4 inch thick requires extra postage. You may want to take it to the post office.
Facebook Live – Rescheduled
CHANGE IN PLANS – WE’VE MOVING IT TO TUESDAY. See the following notice about the weather in Kansas.
Evergy will begin to turn off electricity to blocks of customers for approximately 30 – 60 minutes. Once the period has concluded, power will be restored to the impacted area. The emergency outages will then rotate to another portion of Evergy’s service area. Power will cycle off and on periodically until the reduction is no longer required by the SPP. With these extreme cold temperatures, equipment may not operate as intended. As a result, outages could last longer than 30 – 60 minutes.”
Host Code February 16th – 28th: JJNMC3AY
- Free gift with a minimum $50 order.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
- Orders under $50 receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials.
Join Stampin’ Up! & Receive a FREE Gift
For $99 (plus tax) here’s what you get ….
- $125 worth of product for just $99. Your choice of Stampin’ Up! product!
- FREE Gift – Five packs of Designer Series Paper (200 Sheets)
- Business Supply Pack (catalogs)
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- 20 percent off all your purchases – no selling is necessary
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
This month we focused on Sale a Bration and you have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). CLICK HERE to purchase the February Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 100K subscribers!
- Click Here to subscribe.
- When you get to my channel click on subscribe (it’s free).
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!