How to make a Bridge Card with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
Don’t let the name of this card scare you … a bridge card is very easy to make! I speak from experience, this was my first bridge card. Now I can’t wait to make another one!
The heart images and the greeting is from the Meant To Be Stamp Set and I used two sets of Dies.
Did you notice the Vellum Doilies behind the Stitched Circle?
Here’s the measurements:
- Thick Basic White: 4-1/4″ x 8″ – landscape side score @ at 1-1/4″, 2-1/2″, 5-1/2″, 6-3/4″
- Basic White: 1 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (bridge), Scraps for sentiment, stitched circle and outline of heart
- Snail Mail Designer Series Paper: 4-1/8″ x 1-1/8″ (2) outside flap, 4-1/8″ x 2-7/8″ (2) inside middle, 1-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ (bridge), 4 1/8″ x 1-1/8″ (2) inside flap (Blushing Bride DSP)
- Blushing Bride Cardstock: Scraps for die cutting
- Real Red Cardstock: Scraps for die cutting
A Bridge card lies flat and you can mail it in our Medium Basic White Envelopes.
Step by Step instructions on how to make a Bridge Card.
Things to Print – Inspiration Sheet – PDF includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies.
Stock up on your Stampin’ Up! adhesive with our Adhesive Totes and get this darling Tote FREE!
Adhesive Totes will include:
- Two (2) Stampin Dimensionals
- Two (2) Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Two (2) Liquid Glue
- Two (2) Tear & Tape
- Two (2) Mini Glue Dots
- Chic n Scratch Clear Tote
You can also add on additional adhesive (Stampin’ Seal Refill, Fine Tip Glue Pen, etc)
Cost is $48.50
Join Stampin’ Up! & Receive a FREE Gift
For $99 (plus tax) here’s what you get ….
- $125 worth of product for just $99. Your choice of Stampin’ Up! product!
- FREE Gift – Five packs of Designer Series Paper (200 Sheets)
- Business Supply Pack (catalogs)
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- 20 percent off all your purchases – no selling is necessary
January 15th – 31st Host Code: QQFQ3EZR
February 1st – 15th Host Code: SFPYDKGD
- Free gift with a minimum $50 order.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the January Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 100K subscribers!
- Click Here to subscribe.
- When you get to my channel click on subscribe (it’s free).
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!