Thank you to everyone that participated in my first Chic n Bingo event!!
It was so much fun and I’m really looking forward to hosting another one! For those of you that couldn’t make it … you can check out the video below. But, it’s two hours long so you’re welcome to fast forward!!
I plan on having Bingo events regularly starting in January and we’ll get the details posted before the end of the year. I don’t know about you but I’m ready for 2020 to get on outta here!!
Our first Bingo project was a Paper Towel Basket featuring the Freezin’ Friends Bundle.
- Balmy Blue: 5-1/8″ x 2″ (inside basket) Scraps for die cutting
- Subtles Designer Series Paper: 5-1/2″ x 2″
- Whisper White: scraps for stamping and die cutting
Our 2nd Bingo project was a Mini Paper Pumpkin Box also using the Freezin’ Friends Bundle.
- Pear Pizzazz DSP: 5-1/2″ x 5-1/4″
- Pear Pizzazz: scraps for die cutting
- Whisper White: scraps for die cutting
Step by Step instructions on how to make the two Bingo Projects.
Note from Angie
My 12 Days of Christmas is starting this week and I had to get all my previous projects posted before I started. As of now we only have one project to share that was shown on Facebook Live but not posted here on my blog…. and, it ties in with the 1st project for the 12 Days of Christmas (kinda sorta). Thanks for your patience this year! I’m determined (and praying) that I start off 2021 caught up!
This year I’m offering two choices and the dates are: Tuesday Nov. 24th – 30th.
- FREE Gift with a minimum order using Black Friday Host Code OR Double Chic Rewards
Option #1 – Ordering Special
Free Gift with a Minimum $45 Order + a FREE Chic Stand OR Double Chic Rewards
- Order $45 (before tax/shipping using Host Code: NZWZX66H and receive a FREE Gift.
- Black Friday Host Code: NZWZX66H
- Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
- Orders under $45 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous tutorials via email.
- These gifts will ship once we close the order and the product has arrived.
What gift are you receiving?
- Your gift this year will be determined by how many people place an order. Here’s how it works: We will divide the Stampin’ Rewards between everyone that places a minimum order of $45 using the special host code. On December 1st we’ll close the order and as soon as the product arrives we’ll ship it to you. If you have a specific item you want… use our Chat Box to let us know. The gifts usually run between $7 – $12.
Option #2 – Double Chic Rewards
- Earn two Chic Rewards for every $25 (before tax and shipping). Nov 24th – 30th.
- This program is perfect if you prefer placing larger orders. This allows you to earn Stampin’ Rewards on your orders and get FREE Stamps or Dies.
- Chic Rewards are not earned when a Host Code is used.
- Click here to read all the details about our Chic Rewards Program.
Request the NEW Catalogs
I need your address to mail you the New Catalogs that go live on January 4th!
Click here for all the details!
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the November Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine – Click HERE to join our Wait List and we’ll contact as soon as we get a date.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Click HERE to shop online – OrderwithAngie.com
Such a cute project!