Box Template 37 featuring two Christmas Boxes with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
Let’s start with the Gnome Box … isn’t it so cute!!! I used the Gnome for Holidays Stamp Set with Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper.
Here’s another picture …
When I made the gnome version of the box I increased the size by 1/2″. All the cutting and scoring measurements stay the same … you just start with a piece of cardstock that measures 7-1/2″ x 5″ instead of 7-1/2″ x 4-1/2″.
For the next box we used the Festive Post Stamp Set with the coordinating Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch. The paper is…. Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper.
Here’s a another picture …
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Two Christmas Boxes
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click HERE to print.
This box was made with Box Template 37 – Click HERE to Print Box Template 37.
If you’re having issues logging into my Stampin’ Up! Store or placing orders, click here for more details.
August 16th – August 31st Host Code: BQ6BE3PH
- Bonus Days Coupons – Don’t forget to redeem your Bonus Days Coupons this month.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to buy.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Note from Angie: Our move is in 24 days – once we get moved I’ll resume sharing more details on my blog posts. Thanks so much for your patience!!
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie