12 Weeks of Halloween 2020 Week 3 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My 3rd project for our 12 Weeks of Halloween series is this cute little Halloween Handbag and it was made with the Little Treats Bundle. The bundle includes the Little Treats Stamp Set and Little Treat Box Dies.
The box was made with Basic Black Cardstock and the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper.
Here’s a side view ….
Our next video will be a larger version of the handbag…..later this week.
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Halloween Handbag.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click HERE to print.
Special Note about our inspiration sheet: In the years past I’ve included the written instructions but with our move coming up I need cut back on some stuff. Thanks so much for understanding!!!
If you’re having issues logging into my Stampin’ Up! Store or placing orders, click here for more details.
August 16th – August 31st Host Code: BQ6BE3PH
- Bonus Days Coupons – Don’t forget to redeem your Bonus Days Coupons this month.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to buy.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie