Easter Egg Box Tutorial with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My crafty project for you today is an Easter Egg Box made with a whole assortment of Stampin’ Up! product!
This little box will hold a snack size piece of candy like a 3 Musketeers or a Snickers. It will also hold a Lemonhead.
During Facebook Live I made a Flirty Flamingo version (but I think I like the Petal Pink better).
How to Video
Step by Step instructions on how to make Easter Egg Box
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies.
Coffee and a Card
I’ll be going live tomorrow morning, April 8th, at 10am central time … over on my Chic n Scratch business page.
Click here to go there now. If you can’t see the video at 10am … give it a few minutes and try again.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- Join Stampin’ Up! for $99 – You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
March 31st – April 15th Host Code XUCETBMU
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie