Shadow Box Card with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This card was so fun to make and I’m not sure why I waited so long to make one of these Diorama Cards … also known as a Shadow Box Card. Now that I’ve made one I want to make more!!
To color the images I used our Stampin’ Write Markers. I love our Stampin’ Blends Markers but to color the rubber stamp we use the Stampin’ Write Markers. The Marker colors include:
- Early Espresso
- Old Olive
- Pretty Peacock
- Crushed Curry
- Daffodil Delight
- Pear Pizzazz
Step by Step instructions on how to make a Shadow Box Card.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies.
- Tropical Oasis: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 (two pieces) – score @ 1/2”, 1” on both ends
- Whisper White: pineapple, trees, greeting
- Early Espresso: Aloha
- Soft Suede: Aloha
- Old Olive: two leaves
- Pear Pizzaz: one leaf
- Crushed Curry or Calypso Coral: flower
You have one of two choices for my birthday special … see all the details by clicking HERE.
- Place a minimum Online Order with me of $55 or more.
- Use Host Code: MU3AXEXT
You will receive:
- Mystery Bag of current Stampin’ Up! product
- Retired Stamp Set – If you’ve placed an order (or redeemed Chic Rewards) during this special you can request for your Retired Stamp Set. Click here to check them out.
Please do not use the Host Code on an order over $150…. your order will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards and that’s a better deal.
- Double Chic Rewards March 8 – March 22
- Anyone that redeems their Chic Rewards between March 8 – March 22 will also receive a Retired Stamp Set.
Facebook Live Tonight
I’ll be going live tonight, March 20th, at 7pm central time … over on my Chic n Scratch business page.
Click here to go there now. If you can’t see the video at 7pm … give it a few minutes and try again.
Thank YOU for stopping by and have a great day!
- Sale a Bration – Receive free Sale a Bration gifts from Stampin’ Up! with a $50 or more! Click HERE to view them.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Coordination Product Release – Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration. Click HERE for details.
- Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set – All orders of $300 or more will receive the Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set Item #152384 – Ladybugs Dies #153588
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kit – There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive: Mini Paper Trimmer, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler, Your choice of a stamp set. You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here. Click here to Join Now
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie